Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Every Decisions Come Sacrifices


Oh My God! I am not going to be the guitarist for this year Youth Camp anymore. I thought everything will work out just fine in God's plan but I was wrong. My parents said that I spend too much time on sports that I am not doing my revision. Now, I have to give up my last chance of being a guitarist in God's ministries. When I told them of the rehearsal tomorrow, they begin nagging,"Why aren't you studying" everytime they see me doing other things like checking my e-mail. But I thank God for my caring parents and I thank God that I am still able to go for Youth Camp. Hope that the 'O' level examination can end quickly.

Enough of complaining. 'O' level is just around the corner and everyone seems to be falling sick. Pray for good health to be upon each and everyone of us and that we can complete this last lap of secondary school safely.

I must really try to keep this Bible verse in mind : "Consider it pure joy, my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds because yo know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

No comments: